I looked at my competitors websites to see what is already out there in the hair dye world. I’ve have previously looked at their products and general brands but never their online presences.
The Good Dye Young website is my favourite out of the two. Both websites are very different as Bleach London’s is mainly for their hair salons to promote their brand and show their prices for each salon rather than the main focus being the shop. However Good Dye Young is currently an online only brand so their focus is their products.
‘Good Dye Young’ notes –
- Clean other than logo this makes it stand out more
- Black and white are the main colours
- Colour pops in the hair
- Products thrown at you as soon as you open the page
- Simple easy to use
‘Bleach London’ notes –
- Black and white main colours
- The pictures from their Instagram are the main colour
- The website is a Tumblr Blog that allows users to reblog the images seen therefore spreading their brand
- There to promote their salons
- The shop is just an extra section
- Very grunge