Home

Like I said previously the end of the year means its time to relook at the years work and see if I can change anything to help improve my grade. One of the comments I had received was about the font on the cover because it was a might too messy for the target audience to read. Alongside this the text at the bottom is far to close to the side of the cover so this also needs to be changed.

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 17.30.58.png

I found a font from DaFont.com that was a lot easier to read due to it being bold and clear. This still looks handwritten which was the original style I was going for, I didn’t add any shading to this as it doesn’t need it as your eyes are draw to the text. (I also moved the text from the bottom, and matched the spine font too).

A few weeks ago, I decided to take photos of the book cover so I printed the cover and found a book that was the same size to take photos. However when I looked at the cover I noticed that if the book was placed with the cover up, the spine is upside down. I knew instantly I needed to change this.

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 17.10.39

Screen Shot 2017-05-21 at 17.10.21

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s